Good evening, everybody!
Voter registration efforts are ramping up all over Broward County. More and more of you have been trained and are getting involved to make sure that votes for Democrats in Broward County will help to turn Florida bluer than ever next year!
And you can get involved on almost any day of the week:
1. If you would like to help at the West Regional Courthouse this Wednesday, September 18th, please contact Area Leader Cheryl Levin at 954-980-2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you would like to help at the West Regional Courthouse on Thursdays, please text Lonnie Supnick at 954-895-31292 or email him at email@example.com.
3. If you would like to help at the West Regional Library for a 2-hour shift on Saturdays, please contact John Ziegler at 954-232-3918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you can help out on Monday September 23rd, or Wednesday, September 25th at the West Regional Courthouse, please let Area Leader Cheryl Levin know at 954-980-2334 or email@example.com.
5. I will be back at the West Regional Courthouse on Wednesday, October 2nd from 10 to 2. Let me know if you can join me.
On all if these days, we will be registering voters, allowing voters to sign up to vote by mail, and collecting petitions. As always, we will have a canopy to protect us from the sun and/or rain. We will also have a table and chairs to make our outdoor office as comfortable as possible. Please let us know when you can join us, and be sure to bring a cap and a bottle of water. We will have all the forms needed.
It was a another good day at the West Regional Courthouse today. We collected 3 voter registration forms and 67 medicaid expansion petitions! Many thanks to Michael Goldfarb, Laurie Stark, Beth Feldman, and Al Rodriguez for volunteering!
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.